Border Defense Border Defense

Oh Canada, Oh Canada,...

Canada?! I was expecting Mexico. :( Good game, nonetheless.

Hungry Octopus Hungry Octopus

Octopus?

I enjoyed it; it was nice and simple. But don't Octopi have 8 legs? Squids have 6. Nothing against the game, though, just a fun fact. :)

Nupa Girl 02 Nupa Girl 02

Good Quality...Some Sound Maybe?

I also think these interactive images would be better if they were all contained in one flash, and you can switch between them with a menu.

Volumebar Tutorial Volumebar Tutorial

Learn?

It's never good to just give someone script to copy and paste in, if your trying to teach them something. Next time, try and explain the A.S.

a blob game a blob game

Serious Gameplay Issues

Whenever you change from one game type to another, the old blobs don't go away, and you need sound.

Time Range (uni project) Time Range (uni project)

Very Good

That was a really good game. Everything the last guy said applies here too. I would also like to add, though, that the crosshairs didn't seem to move as smooth as they could've. You should make it move independent ot the framerate.

Super Stick Shootout Super Stick Shootout

Alright

This game is OK, but I hate how you don't have "real" bullets.

joe-kangaroo responds:

yeh those damned fake bullets annoy me too...

Tower Defence RPG Tower Defence RPG

Good, but Needs Improvement

The one thing that really bothered me with this game is that once you get an upgrade, like golder knight, you are still able to buy a lower upgrade, like silver knight, which will erase the better one. The graphics could also use some improvement. The ground just goes off in to infinity. There should be a sky.

Time Race Time Race

Needs a lot of Work

The game has very poor graphics, everything seems plain. A "Current Lap Time" would also be nice. The sound, well, it's just plain annoying and doesn't even sound like a car.

RSA: 7 SMB3 RSA: 7 SMB3

BAD

This game has no originality, but I didn't have any problems actually playing the game.